Friday

I got the magic stick...


PERVS! (Gasp).

Whether you are a dancer like me, or you get your workout elsewhere (pounding pavement, at the gym, bowling), you have probably experienced the ache of sore or tight muscles. New years resolution #1 was for me to take more dance classes, and I've really been super committed! That's being said, today I woke up super sore from an acrobatic audition I went to yesterday, and I realized I'd had enough of not being able to take this type of situation into my own hands (literally). So I bit the bullet and finally invested in the famous STICK. I've borrowed it from dancer friends before, and all I can say is, it really does hit the spot. I can't wait to have my very own! Check out The Stick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is seriously the best invention ever created for the dancer.