Thursday

(eco)Friendly Fire

There's really nothing like a crackling fire in the hearth at this time of year. You can imagine how tickled I was when Carly invited me over to see her fireplace. "It's not a real, fireplace," she said to my dismay. Upon arrival, though, I realized that the sound and sight of her Blu-ray- high -def- fireplace -dvd playing on her flat screen TV was enough to warm the cockles of my heart. That's right folks, the very cockles. Cockles.

Anyway.

The hilarious budget version of the digital fireplace can be seen here:


And if the digital version just doesn't cut it for you, the sleek portable fireplace by travelmate makes for a hot upscale eco-chic option. Its' smoke-free fire runs on bio ethanol fuel, and you can take it with you wherever you need a bit of cozy comfort...without the old-fashioned soot and fumes!

No comments: