Saturday

Private Pilates

Hmmm... I guess that sounds a little dirty, but aside from having to lay on my grimy living room floor, there's not really anything kinky about it! At rehearsal yesterday I found out that my friend and company member Mandy, is getting certified to teach Pilates. To get the teaching hours required for certification, Mandy, who has training in Reiki and massage therapy, is giving private Pilates sessions for the price of...get this, $12 bucks, or a BARTER! Now that's a price most recent grads can get down with. It's cheaper than seeing a movie in Manhattan, and its better for you too! I had my first session with Mandy this morning, and even though I've done it before, the one on one training is already kicking my butt. 20 minutes in and I was saying, "Woman, I didn't even know I HAD muscles there!" which, believe it or not, is a good thing. Besides, look how much much fun Joseph Pilates looks like he's having in the photograph above!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Will she come to my part of the hood?