Wednesday

Oh Hey!

I can’t not blog for another minute. Since graduating, I have become an employee of Amala, started working with Daniel Gwirtzman Dance Company, taken a side job writing for a law blog (no, not Bob Loblaw’s) and subsequently moved to Dumbo, Brooklyn. To my pleasure, this new mosaic of activities has served to expand my knowledge and increase my access to findings of the “green” and “very awesome” variety. On one hand, I never realized how paranoid I would become, selling the most pure organic skincare in the world, while simultaneously writing articles for the law blog about groundwater contamination, loose FDA regulations, and carcinogens in beauty products. On the other hand, I do feel like now more than ever, I am armed with the information I need to make the lifestyle choices that are right for me as I start my post-grad life. I’m not going vegan, or even practicing yoga everyday (shocker!) but, I am trying to make healthy affordable choices concerning what I eat, what I put on my skin, and how I treat my mind, body and the environment everyday. I look forward to sharing some of my recent summer adventures in addition to any tidbits of “greenery” I acquire along the way!

ps. above is a mosaic (teehee) of some of my latest flickr posts that I made at collagr.com

No comments: