Monday

A Confession

I'm sitting in my apt. coughing and coughing and oh did I mention coughing, and trying to work even though I'm sickie and out of sorts :(

I just glanced at my Yogi Tea Throat Comfort tea bag label, which reads: "The universe is the stage on which you dance, guided by your heart".

And you know what? I freaking know it's a stupid marketing ploy aimed directly at me (green- blogging, dancing, balance-seeking, ME) so that I will buy Yogi Tea forever in my search for inner peace and harmony in everyday moments.

But I dig it. It made me feel just the tiniest bit better.

There, I said it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, i love that quote...such a beautiful saying. you might even see it somewhere posted on my profile. i hope you are doing well love!

-- Christine aka lilstiney*

Jules said...

Aww Stine! Thanks for stopping by and showing me some blog love! Miss you too!