Friday

Hands of Gold


The best part of working in the organic essential oils world thus far has been meeting world famous masseur, Ricky Welch, creator of the Aurum Manus massage technique. I have had the pleasure (and I mean, REAL pleasure) of having several sessions with Ricky, who uses healing crystal spheres dipped in a warm blend of oils to stimulate acupressure points and meridians. Ricky has an intuition about the body that allows him to know just what type of pressure or crystal your body needs, and when I told him I was sick, and also had a pain in my sacrum from dancing, he set to work, in what always ends up being the best massage of my life. I felt completely relaxed afterward, without being drained- and what's more, my cough actually subsided a little, and I couldn't even remember the pain in my sacrum. It's no small wonder that the rock band The Scorpions took him on tour, or that some well known politicians prefer his services to any other massage therapist out there. For more info click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have also had the PLEASURE of a great Arum Manus massage. There is nothing like it! Where can one get one around here?