Thursday

Craving: Pink Grapefruit Ice Cream

Last week I talked about ice cream for maybe four days straight before I actually went after some (not a will power-related delay). I was with Ian, standing outside of the IFC, when he told me the time had come. Yes, I know there is ice cream in the West Village, but Ian assured me that THE SPOT for us lay in the East Village. As it turned out, he was right. Sundaes & Cones is no new kid on the block, but after living at school on the UWS all this time, I seem to have overlooked it. With homemade ice-cream flavors like Wasabi, Ginger, Corn, Tiramisu and Black Sesame, along with all the classics- this definitely was definitely the right place. Obviously-- I am literally drooling remembering the refreshing Pink Grapefruit ice cream I chose...perfection on a muggy New York night.

1 comment:

Ash said...

I had white grapefruit sorbet on Wednesday! YUM