Tuesday

Bed Bath and Beyond

When I grow up, I do not intend to live in a practical home. Instead, my house will be a whimsical nest. I'll have big spherical copper wire birdcage hanging from the ceiling, swings instead of chairs, a book corner with a library ladder, a beautiful little garden designed by my brilliant mother, and last but certainly not least, I will have a bathtub in my bedroom. There. I said it. Getting back into rehearsals and dancing everyday has reminded me (and not subtly) how much my body craves a hot bath at the end of each long day. Having trouble picturing such a thing? I'm talking about the bathtub in the bedroom, pervs! Well, here are some ideas:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally impractical, but yes.

Unknown said...

Not impractical - you just have to have the right space. I love love, the layout and stye of the first photo

Jules said...

Me too mama! and you're right, I think if you have the right space... which someone I know does, it can totally work!