Tuesday

When I woke up this morning with a terrible sore throat (probably the result of playing in the snow too much while I was visiting Sarah in DC this weekend) I wished I could sleep all day in peace in my warm, sunny little room, and have my mom periodically bring me hot Earl Grey with lemon and honey. I am however, no longer living in the luxury of my parents nest, and I do have several jobs that cannot simply be slept through. While summoning the energy to get out of bed, I thought about this image, that I posted almost a year ago while I was hurtling through my last semester of college. Shot by my Flickr contact SeetYing, the image still makes me feel calm and cozy, the way I really want to feel today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww!lil Jules as a babe!

Anonymous said...

what about me you ho? And chocoffee? Do we mean nothing?sweet wireless on the bus right now traffic going over gwb... awesome. love you!

Unknown said...

You may try this herbal candy, which is pretty popular in asia~~
It works well on my sore throat!
ninjiom.50webs.com

Jules said...

Oh Elisey! Don't fret. I wrote this before I knew I would have the pleasure of our meeting! xoxox

Julie, those candies look interesting, what kind of store could I find them in in NYC? Thanks!