Friday

Sustainable Stocking Stuffer?



How many doggie bags do you go through in a year? How much Saran wrap? Tin foil? Whoah. If thinking about that pile of plastic and foil is enough to make you cringe, then like me, you are probably going to be pretty amped about Abeego's all natural (and quite cute) reusable food storage sheets. Abeego products are a hemp/cotton blend, mixed with beeswax and plant extracts to make them water resistant and easy to wash. I'm thinking this might be the perfect stocking stuffer for my mother, an eco-chic landscape designer, who taught me to rinse and reuse ziplock bags when I was 6. I have a feeling she'll be more than happy to get rid of the bag-drying rack contraption, and embrace these practical replacements. Thanks to J. Bloch for finding these!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! My mom would love this too.