Wednesday

Apartment Therapy





That is to say, my apartment is my therapy. Tending to it, decorating it, and living in it makes me happy. I got my hands on a Perpetual Paris Calendar and finally my living room is complete! I am so pleased to show you all the first photographs of my decorated humble abode (my bedroom still needs a few adjustments so no photos of that hot mess just yet). The best part about this, for you lovelies, is that Little Brown Pen is offering my readers and their friends a special deal: 20% off their gorgeous art piece, the aforementioned Perpetual Paris Calendar. I'm kind of obsessed with mine, as you can see from the pics, and am considering getting another one to use as an art/headboard of sorts above my bed! Yay.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love that lamp! did it come with the place?

Jules said...

Yeah it did! Lucky me:)

Elise said...

hooles- i MISS YOU. your apt looks stupid-beautiful.

Eric Baumann said...

that calendar is sweet, thinking about making my own "boston" one but it might be cheaper to just buy one of those guys. how did you end up hangin it?

Eric Baumann said...

oh, and if you order another one for your bed, get 2 (free shipping) and ill take the other : )

Jules said...

Will do! Hanging: there are little plastic clips that hold the whole thing together, and little holes in the clips. I put three clips at the top and just put three nails through, so it hangs like that.

Anonymous said...

yay stones and fleetwood mac.