Sunday

Homemade Sushi


I would probably eat Sushi 5 times a week if I could, but unfortunately it's suuuuper expensive, especially if you have a healthy appetite like me and my roomies. Making it ourselves took about 2.5 hours total, but it was really fun, and for about $12 per person, we had an enormous sushi feast for six (and plenty of sake to go around). It didn't hurt that we had a couple of people on the sushi team that actually knew what they were doing (Guido's actually kind of a sushi wiz), but the fact is it would have tasted just as delicious even if our rolls hadn't turned out so darn pretty. Everyone loved it so much, we decided to try and do a homemade sushi night twice a month at our apt- needless to say, I'm into it.

1 comment:

JBT said...

YUMMY!
Also, there are some reallll good lookin' hands here.