Tuesday

Please Sarah, We'd Like S'more!

 
My very lovely (and brilliant!) friend Sarah Warren is now this fine city’s very first Butler of S’mores. You read right. “How can the life-long dream I've had of knowing a s'more butler come true?”  You might ask.  Well, it  came true because s’mores are damn delicious, cockle-of-the-heart warming snacks and Sarah realized that there just aren’t enough of them in this neck of the woods err-lack of woods. Whether s’mores transport you to a cozy fireplace or raucous bonfire,  now you can have them WHEREVER you want them, HOWEVER you want them. Yes, however you want them! With bourbon marshmallows and caramelized bananas, perhaps? Perhaps! You may not have reached that point of sophistication in your s’more eating habits, but this s'more butler has, and she’s sharing the dream.


Photos from S'more Bakery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. I'm so stoked to try these

Devika said...

I know where I'M going in April.