Monday

How to Have a Great Sick Day

 What I thought was my first common cold of the season turned out to be a full blown Strep infection, just in time for Thanksgiving! Luckily, my Wednesday afternoon rehearsal with the highschoolers I'm teaching was canceled (I adore them, but I was feeling so lousy!) and I finally got to relax. I bundled up in my snuggliest clothes, hopped onto my mom's gigantic couch, and let her make me some hearty chicken soup that I ate in front of the fire. Ahhh. I'll just  go ahead and say it, if I have to be sick, there's no better place than Mama's house. This is what my ideal sick day looks/feels like (the small comforts really do make me feel better, especially when there's a onesie involved!):

 1. Snuggly Onesie, Madewell 2.Cozy Socks, Madewell 3.Hot Toddy 4.Ginormous Fluffly Couch 5. Burt's Bees Honey Cough Drops 6. Season 3 of Bored to Death 7.Primavera Organic Cold Therapy Balm  8.A stack of comfy blankets  9.Chicken Soup by Real Simple 

No comments: