Thursday

My Very Tiny Now Famous Yoga Spot

Looks like New York Magazine has been reading the Green Room (wishful thinking is so key here people). After my headstand post a few weeks back, I saw that my tiny little amazing yoga spot, Dharma Yoga had been TOTALLY blown up in NY Mag's "Best Of" issue. I'm shad about it. Shad is when you are mostly sad but a little bit happy about something. (Shappy is when you're mostly happy but a little bit sad). You know???? It's like, this really great space, with amazing teachers, but the classes were already packed, so just IMAGINE what it's going to be like now! If I wanted to have people sweating all upons me while I hyperventilate from claustrophobia I would have chosen BIKRAM instead (or one of those mangy music festivals on Gov's Island...those are REALLY SWEATY and panic inducing!). mreh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

to many exclamation question marks after "you know", but this definitely does up your street cred.

Jules said...

do you mean "too many"?

Anonymous said...

jajajaja you need a comma after dharma yoga. also, the period goes inside the parenthesis if the parenthetical stands alone as a sentence.

Devika said...

Pedants.