Wednesday

A Man's Motivations

My brother, Nick Bakshi, is a writer- a really good one in fact. Sometimes he'll send me drafts of whatever he's working on and then we'll bounce ideas off of each other. After reading the last draft of a novel he just started, I called him and said,"Brohemian, I need to understand your motivation, I need to know what's behind all this in order to talk about it further." A few days later he sent me this- the key to understanding why men do the things they do, make the art they make, and apparently even why Facebook was created...it's all about the bi*ches.

4 comments:

Alex Dobrenko said...

truer words have never, ever been said.

bitches love sonnets. I'm gettin that tattooed on my arms, and under my eyes. and running down each of my legs. just so no one forgets.

Jules said...

I know I love a sonnet. Ps. Alex the BEAST COAST misses you lots. Come back for x-mas?!

Rex said...

even Petrarch had a b*tch he wrote poems for. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_de_Noves

Anonymous said...

your brother is soooo hot.