Friday

Lonny Mag





Designing creative home spaces (my own and other people's) is a hobby I find both therapeutic and very rewarding. I have always enjoyed the eye candy flipping through interior design magazines, but nothing suited my aesthetic or piqued my interest quite like Domino Magazine. It truly was a fresh, fun, magazine with useful tips, gorgeous photography, and interesting articles on the featured homes and their owners. I was obviously pretty bummed when Domino Magazine folded (I even bought the Domino Book of Decorating to ease the pain), and I know I wasn't the only one. Internet forums were full of gripes, blog dedications, and remembrances for the publication. Domino lovers, fret no more. I recently found out about Lonny Magazine, a free online publication that has a satisfyingly similar vibe to Domino, but better yet, it costs zero dollars (recession spesh!). These are some of my favorite looks from the most recent issue. I love the summery pool painting, the driftwood side table, the color- organized bookshelf, and those of you who saw my place sophomore year know I love a zebra print rug! On the other hand, I think the sophisticated gray study is quite lovely in a more autumnal way. Thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW I am obsessed with those pool paintings, do you know the artist?