Monday

Bon Autumn

I'm all moved in to my new Park Slope apartment. I love the new place, and the neighborhood is about as cute as they come (I'm already completely enamored with my corner coffee shop, Cafe Regular Du Nord, shown here).
In the few days that it took me to move and set up shop again though, it seems the seasons have abruptly changed. In my last post I was picnicking in Dumbo, and now, I'm wrapped in a blanket doing work on my living room floor, a makeshift office setup until I get the rest of my furniture in here. I've even got my cold weather music on. I may be jumping the gun listening to Bon Iver, a play on French words meaning "Good Winter", but his voice is so soothing and warm that I may just be able to take my blanket off after this song, which I am posting for the enjoyment of your chilly ears. Better yet, Bon Iver wrote the track for Dark Was The Night - a compilation album created by the Red Hot Organization to raise money and awareness for the fight against aids :

3 comments:

nichole said...

Love this song!

And I love Park Slope. We're planning a few trips to the Flea and to visit some friends. Perhaps we can meet for coffee?

Jules said...

Yes please!

Elise said...

gahhhhhhhhhhhh. bon iver. will admit i've been listening. also, listened to nantes during stopover there. makes me miss you.
moving into a place on sat. then i will have much more access to internet and thus TO YOU
love you.