Wednesday

ME SO HAPPY :)

Walking by the Sushi station at Whole Foods in Union Square the other day, I stumbled upon a little bottle with a red cap. It's called Genji Ginger Miso Dressing, and I am hooked! I put it on/in everything from rice to salad to toast. It is thick and creamy and the perfect fix when I can't splurge on Sushi. I could end there, but, seeing as we are in the midst of an economic crisis of epic proportions, I should say that I cringe to spend $4.99 on such a little portion- even when it's as seemingly miraculous as Genji Ginger Miso Dressing is. So you can imagine my joy when I found this recipe for homemade ginger miso dressing on the Whole Foods website. Now I can make make it economically at home!

2 comments:

Eric Baumann said...

Ive actually had the pleasure of tasting this delicious dressing quite recently, in a rice salad made by one Julie Bakshi nonetheless : )

Anonymous said...

When do I get a chance to try it out? Do I have to make the salad myself? Your friend Gary from Verona.