Wednesday

Acai: Valley Delicious!

Following my phenomenal (yes, its true) bikini wax at Valley last week, a truly original boutique/beauty bar on the Lower East Side, I was offered a bowl of exotic goodness to end my visit. The hot older sister of yogurt and granola, this snack is served cold and crunchy: The blended Acai has a texture between smoothie and sorbet, and the crisp granola adds just the right amount of sustenance for a light meal or hearty snack.  Valley's Acai Bowl is 100% organic and is packed with anti-oxidants and energy boosting proteins and lipids, which kept me energized well into the day. Who knew a vintage clothing store could be so much more? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard about Valley and have been wanting to go! Glad to hear it was "phenomenal" ... can't wait to experience!