Tuesday

Brian Ferry







I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I was in Providence celebrating lil Nicky Bakshi's graduation from Brown. I'll say this much, the Brunonians really know how to get down. This week is going to be pretty hectic for me, with preparations for the Ilana Webber Dance Company/ Subtle Details Dance Theater show in Boston on Friday and Saturday (Subtle Details is my company and we are presenting my latest piece "A Nest Less Ordinary", if you are in Boston definitely check us out!). Soooo I am posting some images that make me really relaxed and happy! They are all taken by photographer Brian Ferry, whom I discovered last week on Flickr. I find all of his images really refreshing but nostalgic at the same time, like my favorite days from springs and summers past. Don't you just want to hop right into them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i do!