Tuesday

Daily Affirmation

We all have moments when the downward spiral of "I can't do it", "I'm not good enough", "everything sucks" takes over. Thinking like that even for a second never leads anywhere positive (you might think there's hope in that bottle but there's not! JK calm down!!!!) and it certainly doesn't reflect the grab-life-by-the b*ll's attitude I've had since I was a kid. My amazing power-woman room mate, Erica, sent me this video of the tiny inspiration that is Jessica, and now I'm seriously reconsidering all previous judgments I've made about people who talk to themselves in the mirror. I'm gonna do this every day! Dance moves included.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

will you invite me over when you do this?

Jules said...

oh rats I didnt see your post till this moment, I JUST DID my affirmation in the mirror. feeling v. empowered. I LIKE MY HAIR! I LIKE MY HAIRCUTS! I CAN DO ANYTHING GOOD!

Anonymous said...

It's especially important to like one's Alisons!