Monday

HAIM

I realize on this blog there's no shortage of hyperbole. But really and truly, that's because I don't post about something unless I think it's damn amazing and worth sharing with you people. Okay? So TRUST me when I tell you that if you thought rock n roll was dead, you were dead wrong (yes I said rock n roll). HAIM shreds in a way that I just didn't think was still happening in this day and age. Blah blah 80's revival blah blah, NO! HAIM is different. I saw them live on Saturday at Music Hall of Williamsburg and I know I wasn't the only one who was b*tch slapped in the face by how awesome they were. 3 sisters, grungy as heck, making sweet electric love to their guitars, bass, and keys (and at one point all wildly/expertly banging on drums). I am smitten. The videos below are a taste, but mind you do NOT do justice to how epic they were live. That is all.


No comments: