Monday

Puppy Love

I spent the weekend with a very special little love nugget called Henry Warren. He is a miniature long-haired Dachshund who belongs to my friend Sarah and I just cannot tell you how happy he makes me! I have wanted a puppy ever since my cocker spaniel, Matsy, died when I was 19, but hardly feel ready for the responsibility. I live with (wonderful) roommates in a (charming) little apartment, and I love to travel. None of these lifestyle choices are ideal for a dog-owner, so I've realized that raising my own is something I will have to do later in my life. That being said, I'm just gonna put it out there... I think I'm a pretty fantastic puppy- sitter. I'm not exaggerating when I say that Henry's lil tail wags his whole hot-dog body into a stupor when he comes over to my place. The feeling is mutual :)

Top photo by Carly Blitz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post makes me the happiest! I concur with your statement about being the best dog-gone (ha) puppy-sitter out there. You're the bestttt!

xo