Monday

The Joys #1: A Hawaiian Love Story


"Me time" is always important, but after a week like I've had, it was especially necessary for me for me to surround myself with The Joys, or simple things that make me really happy. Two days ago I saw this video that my friend Lani made of her beyond-adorable baby girl, Carmelita. I had the pleasure of staying with Lani, her husband Eze, and Carmelita at their home in Hawaii this year, and I have never seen such a beautiful happy family! I cannot stop smiling when I watch this video, and it instantly brings back those soothing tropical vibes of days spent outside with wonderful people.

4 comments:

Devika said...

SO WONDERFUL.

One couldn't have directed it better.

SDH said...

gorgeous!

mickie said...

oh my gosh...i love it so much. your blog is really wonderful :)

mickie

Jules said...

Thanks for reading Mickie, I hope you'll stop by again soon!