Friday

I'm a Fan


I'm clearly a fan of the World Cup. I am also a fan of Brooklyn, and I think it's really awesome that the city has taken the time and common sense to set up a public viewing space for fans to come together to participate in this global event. I'll be at the Dumbo Archway under the Manhattan bridge on Sunday to watch the final as my 2nd fave team (Nederlands) takes on Spain, and I encourage any and all of you to join in the festivities. It's not often NYC gets it's act together like this, so I'm definitely trying to take advantage!

Thanks to Time Warner Cable, the City of New York, NYC Department of Transportation, Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz’s Office, NYPD’s 84th Precinct, New York City Council, Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation and Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sad this is over, but glad to see the American's supporting!

-Jens